Friday, November 25, 2011

At the apartment


So the flight to seattle was significantly less comformatable then the international flight due to it being a domestic flight and me travelling in economy as apposed to premium economy. As I was on the window seat with two seats next to me (equals no chance of getting out without a good cause) and had nothing to do, I found it less objectional to talk to the person next to me. I met a person called Kelly Walshe. She was\is a dance teacher that owns her own dance studio which caters for all ages. Though because I am not very good at small talk the conversation did tend more towards my internship at microsoft.

Moving on, seattle airport is wierd. Instead of connecting terminals with walkways they had an underground train. The taxi trip from the airport to the apartment was a little annoying. Firstly the sheet of paper told me to go to a location in the city to pick up the keys, which I didn't need to do. Secodly I forgot to ask for a receipt from the taxi driver, which means no reimbursement. Yay.

The apartment is small but a group of one doesn't particularly need much space and I have internet access. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment